Friday, October 3, 2008

Hi Weddingbee Readers!

There's probably been a new surge of readers today as people are still reeling from the shock of Weddingbee being sold to eHarmony. I had a late night up with the debate last night so I'm still catching up on my morning blogroll, but I promise there will be a post or two later today explaining why there hasn't been a post on here for almost a month, my thoughts on the Weddingbee sale, and where I'm at in wedding planning (spoiler alert: not much farther than I was on September 12...having no money kind of puts a damper on things!)

1 comment:

Cyd said...

Hey, Angela! Thanks for stopping over.
I agree. I think eHarmony probably thinks acquiring a hip community like Weddingbee in someway reflects favorably on them, but I for one do not agree. One has to make a positive reputation for themselves through thoughtful and appropriate actions and policies, not merely via convenient affiliations.